Upfeed helps you to collect feedback from your users and classify them in a roadmap in order to allow you to build the right features. You can also display a changelog featuring the latest changes to your product. Start collecting customer feedback in a few clicks by following this tutorial.
To get started, you need to register for free on Upfeed > Sign up for free
1. Once you are registered on Upfeed, you must now add a new organization (the name of your company). After you have entered your company name, you will be redirected to your dashboard.
2. You are now on your company's dashboard on Upfeed. To start collecting feedback, you need to create a first feedback board by clicking on "New feedback board" button.
3. Let's say we would like to get feedback to build our next features to develop our product, we'll call our feedback board "Feature Requests". (you can also use the feedback board to collect bugs, build your next integrations, share it to your teams to receive feedbacks... Check all of our use cases)
4. And here we are for the best part, creating or receiving feedback. When your feedback board has just been created you simply need to add new feedback or share your public feedback page directly with your users so that they can add new feedback or vote for existing ones.
Let's say you want to create a first feedback, you can click on your feedback board and fill in your first feedback.
5. Your first feedback has been created Now what? You can find it on your public feedback page created in the first step and you can now manage them by clicking on your feedback board.
6. And that's all. Now you can share your feedback board to your customers!